Family Promise guests are given a clear list of guidelines that must be followed to remain in the program. Some examples of the guidelines are as follows:
- Applicant adults without employment will be expected to obtain a job within 30 days of placement into the Family Promise of NewRock. Not being employed after 30-40 days is grounds for dismissal from the program.
- Guests must make 7-10 job contacts per week. (If not employed)
- Guests must make 3-5 housing contacts weekly.
- Guests must work on achieving other goals on the Family Promise of NewRock Curriculum
- Guests must refrain from taking drugs or alcohol.
- Guests must stay in contact with at least one staff member of Family Promise of NewRock.
- Guests must turn in weekly paperwork on the required day.