Family Promise of NewRock is here to help families who are homeless and have children
We Are Here for you
Family Promise of NewRock is here to help families who are homeless and have children. Our goal is to provide their basic needs for 30-120 days while they work and save 50-80% of their income towards future housing.
We are NOT an “emergency shelter”. We cannot take in a family on the same day of an inquiry call as we are a transitional housing program.
Steps to Shelter with Family Promise
Families wishing to use our free services:
- Must have children in their custody living with them full-time under the age of 18.
- May not be using drugs (we drug screen). Because Family Promise of NewRock is a family transitional housing program with a communal living environment, anyone actively using drugs or alcohol will not be considered appropriate for placement.
- May not have a felony record (we background check).
- Adults in family must be able and willing to be employed.
- After screening, eligible families will be invited for a face to face interview with staff prior to acceptance into the program.
Email us to get started firstname.lastname@example.org
A great introduction to Family Promise
Our vision is a nation in which every family has a home, a livelihood, and the chance to build a better future.